Friday, October 15, 2010

.......................

In my post I find myself writing about things I don’t understand. I write about problems or similar problems I face, in comparison to the author. If changed has happened within my blog post I would say it’s due to my level of understanding. Dr. Ryan’s post about the “its gets better” campaign was great. I do not know if it’s because I know who she is so it was easier for me to understand, or what. But I found myself, after each paragraph I read I had something to say, or there was so many parts that I liked and I just enjoyed reading it. What surprised me was that idea of me having a blog. I’m still not into blogging as most people are; I find it hard to display my deep educational thinking and having the cybeworld as my audience. Most of my post are worthy of revisiting .

1 comment: